Portion of Airport Highway to close Tuesday | News
TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) – The city of Toledo will close a portion of Airport Highway in one direction to allow a contractor to complete sewer repairs on Tuesday.
Westbound Airport Highway will close between Danberry Street and Kenmore Avenue at 9 a.m. Tuesday. The roadway is expected to reopen on Thursday.
Drivers can take Detroit Avenue to South Avenue back to Airport Highway to avoid the closure.
Copyright 2013 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Fences of Birmingham: Understanding a Piece of the Neighborhood
- Investigators search for those responsible for arsons
- Hollywood Casino Toledo celebrates 1-year anniversary with outdoor concert series
- Crews battling suspicious vacant house fire in east Toledo
- 2 fires in east Toledo, person in questioning