St. John’s looking for new president | News
TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) - St. John’s Jesuit High School in Toledo is looking for new leadership. The school has named a search committee to hire a new president.
The school’s current president, Rev. Joaquin O. Martinez, S.J., will be leaving the school in June.
“We are looking forward to finding the right candidate to lead us into the future,” said Kurt Miller, Chairman of the Board of Trustees and the search committee. “With the generous wisdom and input from parents, friends and staff of the school, we feel confident that we will do just that.”
In a press release Monday the school said it is looking for “an innovative and visionary leader with strong management, communication and fund-raising skills.”
St. John’s says there will be opportunities for public input during the process, but has not announced the details of any such opportunities yet.
Copyright 2013 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Fences of Birmingham: Understanding a Piece of the Neighborhood
- Investigators search for those responsible for arsons
- Hollywood Casino Toledo celebrates 1-year anniversary with outdoor concert series
- Crews battling suspicious vacant house fire in east Toledo
- 2 fires in east Toledo, person in questioning