10 Central Catholic students sign letters of intent | Schools
TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) - Ten Central Catholic High School students signed letters of intent to play college sports on Wednesday.
Wednesday, February 6 is the first day students are allowed to commit to a college or university by the NCAA.
Five of the ten are football players. Jayme Thompson committed to play for the Ohio State University, while Keith Townbridge will play for the University of Louisville. Jeff Dew and Amir Edwards committed to play for Wayne State University. Michael Anderson will attend and play football at Lehigh University.
Haley Malaczewski will play soccer for Bowling Green State University, while her teammate Emily Blessings committed to play for Ohio Northern University.
Kaitlin Bronikowski will play volleyball for Walsh University. In boys’ basketball, Deontae Cole will play for Northern Kentucky University.
Jake Rudnicki committed to play baseball for Ohio University.
Copyright 2013 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Fences of Birmingham: Understanding a Piece of the Neighborhood
- Investigators search for those responsible for arsons
- Hollywood Casino Toledo celebrates 1-year anniversary with outdoor concert series
- Crews battling suspicious vacant house fire in east Toledo
- 2 fires in east Toledo, person in questioning